The integrated life cycle assets planning (ILAP) standard will improve HSE and increase the lifecycle value of the physical assets by defining, developing, implementing and deploying a common planning standard for exchange and sharing of plan data across all phases of the asset lifecycle between relevant stakeholders.
ILAP enables safer, faster and better decisions and leads to:
- All on- and offshore work in one schedule
- Spanning from long term (high level schedules) to short terms (work orders and job card) planning
- Early definition of offshore hot work, work above open sea, pre-shut down, shut down and post-shut down activities
- Reductions and optimizations of simultaneous activities in an area
- Drastic reduction of time and effort for sending and receiving schedule updates
- Standard for integration of schedules anytime, anywhere
- High quality of structure of schedule
- High schedule usability
- Easier to perform quality assurance, analysis and transfer of experience
The ILAP standard is available since 2015. ILAP as an ISO standard will be available in year 2017 (currently submitted as Committee Draft to ISO). Adapters for the most common/used planning tools are developed in close collaboration with the solution providers.
In parallel with developing the technical solutions, training material and courses are prepared to be run deploying the standard by the offshore industry.